Losing weight is a process that requires perseverance and healthy eating habits. There are so many diets out there that people don’t know which is the best choice. The DASH diet breakfast is a diet method that not only helps you lose weight effectively, but also offers many different benefits. To better understand this plan, let’s explore with Kerri Ann Jennings through the information shared below.
DASH Quick Morning Breakfasts
Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
Minimalist Baker brings Peanut Butter Overnight Oats recipe. Processed in a cold approach with a combination of ingredients such as oatmeal with peanut butter, almond milk. In which, oats are rolled and added a little maple syrup to get the right top of the dish. They are then packaged with whole grains. This dish provides healthy fats and healthy proteins. Everyone can make breakfast with these ingredients from the night before and can bring it with them tomorrow morning.
Combine all ingredients including: 1/2 cup Non-dairy milk, 3/4 teaspoon Chia seeds and 1/2 cup Rolled Oats, mix well and you’ve got a delicious dish.
Muesli Scones is made from almond flour and it also contains many different lines of dried fruits and nuts with many different nutrients. Although the piece of cake is small, it can still help you get a full lunch.
- Prepared blanched almond flour about 2 cups
- Sea salt coffee with celery: 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking soda: 1/2 teaspoon
- Dried blueberries: 1/4 cup
- Dried apricots, cut into pieces: 1/4 cup
- Sunflower seeds: 1/4 cup
- Raw sesame seeds: 1/4 cup
- Pistachios, chopped: 1/4 cup
- Prepare 1 more egg
- Agave nectar: 2 tablespoons
- Step 1: Mix the almond flour with the muffins and soda in a large bowl.
- Step 2: Stir in the prepared dried fruits, seeds and nuts. Combine egg and agave in a small bowl, then mix all ingredients stirring from wet to dry.
- Step 3: Shape the dough by hand into a 6½ x 6½ square about ¾ inch thick, then proceed to cut the dough into 16 squares.
- Step 4: Finally, you just need to proceed to bake the cake at 350°F for about 10-12 minutes.
Healthy Breakfast Cookies
The ingredients that make up this dish include: oats, peanut butter, bananas, dried fruit, raisins and a little honey, if not, honey can be substituted with store-bought granola bars. With this dish, people can use a cake for breakfast combined with a little low-fat yogurt. The other one can be saved for lunch.
- Creamy peanut butter: 1 cup
- Honey: 1/4 cup
- Coffee with vanilla extract: 1 teaspoon
- Medium ripe banana: 2, mashed
- Salted coffee: 1/2 teaspoon
- Cinnamon coffee: 1 teaspoon
- Oats : 1 cup
- Dried blueberries or raisins: 1/2 cup
- Chopped nuts : 2/3 cup
- Step 1: Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Step 2: Using a mixer, beat together ingredients such as: peanut butter, honey, vanilla extract, mashed banana, salt and cinnamon. Add a portion of oats, dried blueberries along with the prepared nuts. Add about 1/4 cup of cookie dough and flatten slightly into a baking tray.
- Step 3: Put the cake in the oven for 14 to 16 minutes and wait until the cake is golden brown. Take out the cake and let it cool to enjoy.
Overnight Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Oats
The Yummy Life’s Overnight Oatmeal is very simple to make. Simply add ingredients like skim milk, oats, applesauce, cinnamon, and flaxseeds to a pot and let them sit for about 7 hours. When you wake up tomorrow morning, you can already have a light and nutritious snack.
- Step 1: Prepare all the ingredients for decoration, you can replace the ingredients depending on your preferences.
- Step 2: Apples are peeled and cut into pieces, if you want you can leave the skin on to add fiber.
- Step 3: On a slow cooker, cover with a layer of water spray to avoid difficulty cleaning when finished cooking.
- Step 4: Put all the prepared ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Step 5: Mix the ingredients well and close the lid. When cooking, keep the heat on low for 7 hours.
- Step 6. You just need to leave it and go to sleep, when you wake up, you will have a delicious dish with a sweet fragrance.
Blueberry Banana Spelt Muffins
The ingredients to make these delicious cakes are whole grains, add a little banana for sweetness. At the same time, everyone needs to prepare a little more coconut sugar to be able to create a low glycemic index change that brings a guarantee of health.
- Ripe bananas: 3/4 cup
- Unsweetened almond milk: 3/4 cup
- Apple cider vinegar coffee: 1 teaspoon
- Pure maple syrup: 1/4 cup
- Coffee with vanilla extract: 1 teaspoon pure
- Coconut oil: 1/4 cup melted
- White flour: 2 cups
- Sugar: 4 to 6 tablespoons
- Coffee baking powder: 2 tablespoons
- Cinnamon coffee: 1/2 teaspoon
- Fine-grained sea salt: 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking soda: 1/2 teaspoon
- Walnuts, chopped: 1/2 cup
- Fresh blueberries: 1/4
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350°F first, then proceed to grease the muffin tin.
- Step 2: Mash the banana into a bowl then measure out 3/4 cup.
- Combine the mashed bananas with the milk, vinegar, maple syrup and vanilla and mix well.
- Step 3: In a small saucepan over low heat melt coconut oil and set aside. The dry ingredients are mixed together.
- Step 4: Add coconut oil to the wet mixture and stir well, mix all wet ingredients as well as dry ingredients together. Add ingredients like walnuts and blueberries. On a muffin tin, add 1/4 cup of batter and fill each box with mixture.
- Step 5: Place the cake on a tray and bake at 350°F for about 23 to 27 minutes.
DASH Diet Weekend Brunch
5-Ingredient Buckwheat Crepes
Buckwheat is loved by everyone because it’s made from a whole grain that’s healthy because it’s gluten-free. This ingredient is commonly found in the famous savory French crepe. Minimalist Baker makes it possible for everyone to enjoy a variety of flavors. You can choose between sweet and savory flavors when making this recipe.
- Unbaked buckwheat flour: 1 cup
- Flaxseed meal soup: 3/4 tablespoon
- Light coconut milk : 3/4 cup
- Sea salt
- Avocado soup: 1 tablespoon
- Ground cinnamon coffee: 1/8 teaspoon
- Nut butter
- Coconut cream
- Rolled oats
- Cinnamon Baked Apples
- Step 1: Put the prepared ingredients in a blender or mixing bowl then add buckwheat flour, flaxseed meal, and light coconut milk. Add salt, butter oil, cinnamon and sweetener and mix well.
- Step 2: Prepare a blender and grind the flour to combine. The dough must be neither too thick nor too thin.
- Step 3: On a saucepan, heat over a house fire and add a little oil and then spread in an even layer. Next, add 1/4 cup of flour and cook until foamy on top. Then flip the cake and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Step 4: When the cake is done, everyone can let it cool and serve with some vegan butter, nut butter, maple syrup.
Blueberry Yogurt Multigrain Pancakes
Smitten Kitchen’s blueberry pancakes are made with a fresher recipe that uses yogurt as the main ingredient instead of buttermilk and whole wheat flour mix. Besides, add a little barley or rye to get the dish with the most nutritional value.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2-4 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Lemon peel: 1/2 teaspoon
- Coffee with vanilla extract: 1/2 teaspoon
- Whole wheat flour: 1/2 cup
- All-purpose flour: 1/2 cup
- Barley flour : 1/4 cup
- Sugar: 2 tablespoons
- Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- Step 1: Melt the butter, turn off the heat and stir in the remaining tablespoon of butter until melted.
- Step 2: Beat eggs with yogurt in a large bowl. Continue whisking the melted butter along with the vanilla extract. Prepare a separate bowl to mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Step 3: Proceed to preheat the oven to 200°F and heat the pan then add the butter and melt a little at the bottom of the pot. Ladle about a small 1/4 cup of batter into the pan. Use a spatula to lightly knead the dough for thin, quick-cooked cakes.
- Step 4: Bake the cake until the cake is dry and bubbly on the top with about 3 to 4 minutes, then flip the cake and bake the other side for another 3 minutes. Reduce heat to low until the cake is cooked and cool and enjoy.
Pumpkin Granola Yogurt Parfait
Yogurt parfait is a novel dish for light breakfast that few people know. If you haven’t tried this recipe before, it’s time to start trying it out for yourself. ? Well, if you haven’t already, it’s time to treat yourself. Nutrition in the Kitch developed this dish and used pumpkin puree. The ingredients are then sweetened with ripe pears and a little maple syrup added with Greek yogurt and delicious granola.
- Raw cashews: 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup water
- Pumpkin puree: 2 cups
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Pure maple syrup: 2 teaspoons
- 1/2 very ripe pear
- A little salt
- Pure coconut yogurt: 2 cups
- 1 cup gluten-free granola
- Step 1: Put cashews in a cup of water and soak for at least an hour, then drain and put in a blender to grind at high speed.
- Step 2: Continue to puree the pumpkin along with the pumpkin pie seasoning, maple syrup, pear and salt in the blender until the mixture is smoother.
- Step 3: Prepare 4 small jars and put yogurt in the bottom of each jar, in each jar continue to cover 1/4 cup of granola on top of yogurt.
- Step 4: Divide the cashew cream into 4 parts to make pumpkin pie for 4 jars, then layer granola on top.
Sweet Potato Oat Waffles
Sweet potato waffles are also one of Chef de Home’s favorite diet breakfast dashes with carbs that you can also check out. This can be considered a complex of ingredients that are sweet potatoes and whole grains. For a more delicious and sweeter taste, don’t forget to serve with some sliced bananas.
- Sweet potato: 1/2 cup
- Whole oats: 1 cup rolled
- Almond milk: 1 cup
- 2 eggs
- Baking powder: 1/4 teaspoon
- Honey: 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil soup: 1/4 teaspoon
- Oil spray
- Step 1: Heat the waffle iron, all the ingredients are ground into the blender to blend smoothly.
- Step 2: Spray waffle iron with oil and on each waffle pan add 1/3 cup of flour and cook more.
- Step 3: People can eat with maple syrup or fresh bananas.
Ezekiel Bread French Toast
The recipe for this light French toast from Jar of Lemons is super simple. You can use ingredients like coconut or almond milk to replace some of the previous ingredients like cream and a bit of grass. The goal is to control the sweetness of the cake as desired. Ezekiel bread has also added some heart-healthy ingredients that come from grains. This is absolutely a healthy dish that anyone can refer to.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 pkt Stevia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Dotted with salt
- Step 1: With the exception of the Ezekiel bread, the prepared ingredients mix all together in a large bowl.
- Step 2: Dip each slice of bread into the mixture, coating both sides of the bread with liquid.
- Step 3: Put the floured bread on the pan and cook for about 5 minutes and can add syrup to enjoy.
Open Face Breakfast Sandwich
Healthy Glow is also a suggestion that you can refer to when bringing light breakfasts without losing nutrients. Mexican combined with turkey bacon and a little egg white is the inspiration for people to form this dish. You can then add a layer of butter and a little bit of coriander to help these breakfast tacos make everyone fall in love with their delicious taste.
- 4 whole wheat breads
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups arugula
- Olive oil soup: 1 tablespoon, whole chia
- Fresh lime juice: 1 tablespoon
- Chia salt: 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper: 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground
- 4 large eggs
- Ricotta cheese: 3/4 cup partially skimmed
- Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese : 1/4 cup
- Fresh thyme: 1 teaspoon, chopped
- Step 1: Use cooking spray to coat both sides of the bread and then bake until lightly golden.
- Step 2: Make a vegetable mixture by mixing the arugula with 2 teaspoons oil, juice, 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and stir well.
- Step 3: Put a spoonful of olives in a non-stick pan over medium heat, crack the eggs and wait for 2 minutes then cover and wait for another 2 minutes.
- Step 3: Make a Ricotta mix by combining 1/4 teaspoon salt, ricotta, Parmigiano-Reggiano, and thyme.
- Step 4: Add the above mixture to the toast, then add salt and pepper to taste.
Southwest Tofu Scramble
Eggs have nutritional components, but eating too much will also have side effects. Therefore, there are many different options, you can add more protein in breakfast with a very good dish that is tofu. This recipe has many ingredients, people will use tofu to mix with some ingredients such as onions, kale and bell peppers. Then marinate the mixture in a sauce of your choice. Follow this Minimalist Baker recipe and you will have a DASH diet breakfast with great taste but still within the allowable diet.
- 6 eggs
- Shredded cooked bacon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- American cheese, 3 slices, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Ground black pepper 1/4 teaspoon
- 6 bread dough
- 1 cup salsa
- Step 1: Put eggs in a bowl, beat well and add bacon to stir-fry.
- Step 2: Put on medium heat and melt butter in a pan then
- Add the egg mixture to cook and stir until the eggs set for 2 to 3 minutes. Add ingredients such as: American cheese, salt and pepper and stir well.
- Step 3: Wrap the tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave until warm.
- Step 4: On each tortilla, put 1/4 cup of egg mixture sandwiched in the middle and folded to enjoy.
Mushroom Spinach Omelet
Joyful Healthy Eats is your place to get a simple recipe for a delicious egg white omelet. In it there will be a combination of eggs with some ingredients such as good vegetables like spinach, onions and salty mushrooms. When making this dish, do not forget to add a little goat cheese, so you will get a delicious dish as desired.
- 8 ounces firm tofu
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 purple onion
- 1/2 red chili
- 2 cups kale
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground dill
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- Step 1: Clean tofu, pat dry and place in a clean towel to absorb water. Using a heavy tool to apply pressure will make it easier to absorb water.
- Step 2: Prepare sauce, dry spices fully into a small bowl and weigh enough water to form a sauce.
- Step 3: Heat a large skillet over medium heat then add olive oil, onion and red pepper when the pan is hot. In order not to be pale, you can add salt and pepper, stir well and continue cooking for about 5 minutes. Place the kale in a saucepan on the stovetop, season to taste, and cover with a lid to steam for 2 minutes.
- Step 4: Take a spatula to put the vegetables to the side of the pan and add the tofu and stir-fry for about 2 minutes. Finally add the sauce to the tofu and vegetables then cook for another 5-7 minutes.
Banana Almond Breakfast Smoothie
Banana Almond Breakfast Smoothie is a high-protein and healthy-fat snack made with Cookie and Kate’s recipe. Especially after a tiring workout, this smoothie can provide a source of energy to help you feel less tired. If you are trying to lose weight by doing a DASH diet breakfast and working out, this smoothie should not be missed.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 pile of almond butter
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed
- 1/2 cup almond milk
You just need to put all the prepared ingredients in a blender and process until everything becomes smooth then pour into a glass and enjoy.
Diet has a great impact on each person’s body, so it is very important to control the appropriate diet. We cannot skip meals because that will have an impact on human health. However, everyone can completely choose the right foods to get the desired health and body. The DASH diet breakfast along with the recipes shared above will help people get healthy foods and support effective weight loss. Supplementing a low-fat, low-sugar breakfast is essential that anyone should do.