This Chia Banana Boost Smoothie is an imitation of Tropical Smoothie’s, but it tastes exactly the same as the real thing! Because it contains cinnamon, peanut butter, dates, and bananas, this smoothie recipe is about to become your new favorite beverage. You can find all the information on how to make a Chia Banana Boost Tropical Smoothie here, let’s get started.
Why should you try this recipe?
This chia banana boost tropical smoothie is an absolute must-try for a lot of reasons.
First and foremost, this chia banana boost tropical smoothie does not include any processed sugar or gluten in its ingredients.
It’s vegan, yet it’s still very rich in nutrients including vitamins and minerals.
Because it’s so simple to cook, it’s a terrific alternative for hectic mornings.
It’s a special joy to eat.
And those who enjoy the Tropical Smoothie Cafe Smoothies will find the tropical smoothie chia banana boost recipe to be perfect for them.
What is chia banana boost tropical smoothie made of?
- Roasted banana: The sweetness of bananas is caramelized and enhanced when they are roasted, making them an even better food choice. Additionally, their nutritional profile is unaffected by the baking process, which is very encouraging news. It is still a good source of fiber, potassium, and riboflavin, which is a B vitamin (a B complex vitamin).
- Almond milk: If you drink cow’s milk, you won’t see much of a difference in the amount of protein you consume on a daily basis. The vitamin D content of almond milk is distinct from that of cow’s milk in this regard. You are welcome to substitute the almond milk with another kind of milk made from plants in your preference. Whether you make it with oat milk or coconut milk, the Chia Banana Boost Smoothie tastes amazing either way.
- Rolled oats: Oats (or rolled oats) provide a plethora of different benefits to one’s health. It contains rolled oats, which are a source of fiber as well as several vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. And they don’t contain any gluten, either!
- Peanut butter: Peanut butter is loaded with beneficial nutrients including magnesium and protein, both of which may guard against heart disease. Additionally, omega-6 may be found in it. Choose a natural, unsweetened kind of peanut butter to reap the greatest number of the food’s purported health benefits.
- Shredded coconut: In addition to being a fantastic source of taste associated with the tropics, coconut is also a rich source of protein, vitamins, and manganese.
- Cinnamon: The addition of cinnamon to this smoothie is highly recommended due to the pleasant and nutty taste that it imparts.
- Dates: Since dates have an inherent sweetness to them, they make for an excellent sugar alternative. The inclusion of the sweetener helps to reduce the subsequent glycemic spike that occurs as a consequence of the consumption of sugar due to sugar’s lower fiber content.
- Chia seeds: All of these essential elements, such as fiber, protein, omega-3 fatty acids, and micronutrients, may be found in copious amounts in chia seeds, that is why they’re called “super food”.
- Ice: Adding ice to your smoothie will help it to become more creamy and thick. If you want to save your roasted bananas for later use, you should begin by freezing a lesser amount of ice and gradually increase it until you get the appropriate level of consistency.
Chia banana boost tropical smoothie recipe
You can make enough chia banana boost tropical smoothie for a serving in just 25 minutes, including 5 minutes of preparation and 20 minutes of cooking. All you have to do is just follow our Kerri Ann Jennings’ chia banana boost tropical smoothie recipe below. About the Chia Banana Boost Tropical Smoothie Calories: It contains 569 calories per serving.
- 1 roasted banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 8 almonds finely chopped
- 1 date pitted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1½ cups ice cubes
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit (150 degrees Celsius). Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with foil or parchment paper.
- Step 2: Wash the banana without peeling it and then place it on the baking sheet. Make a couple sets of holes in the banana peel by using the tines of a fork to make the holes. Bake the potatoes for 15 to 25 minutes, or until the skins are lustrous and black.
- Step 3: Once the banana has cooled to the point where it can be handled safely, slice the skin and place the roasted banana inside of a blender. Before adding the rest of the ingredients, check to see if the banana has cooled down.
- Step 4: Fill the blender with all of the ingredients, excluding the ice, and mix them until they are completely smooth. After adding the ice, combine the mixture until it is smooth and thick. Now you have one cup of delicious tropical smoothie chia banana boost, let’s serve it right away.
Tips to make chia banana boost tropical smoothie better
- You may adjust the amount of peanut butter to your preference.
- Make the smoothie creamy and cool by adding a few ice cubes when you don’t have any frozen bananas.
- Peanut butter that is made from natural peanuts is the most beneficial to your health. In natural peanut butter, no artificial sweeteners nor hydrogenated oils have been included. When you are making your selection at the store, you should prioritize finding a product that has the fewest possible components.
How does this chia banana boost tropical smoothie calories?
Each serving of the Chia Banana Boost Tropical Smoothie has 569 calories.
Does this chia banana boost tropical smoothie contain gluten?
If you use gluten-free oats, definitely your dishes will have no gluten.
And that is all the information that you need to know about the chia banana boost tropical smoothie recipe.
If the information about chia banana boost tropical smoothie is helpful for you, please share it with your family, friends and your loved ones. Don’t forget to subscribe to Kerri Ann Jenning’s website to get the latest information about diet, eating meals and dishes.
Don’t forget to find out more Diet plans and Recipes on Kerriannjennings.com