Dieting is done for a variety of reasons. Some people are overweight and need to be more conscious of their diet and activity habits. Some people participate in sports and strive to be in peak physical shape. Others may believe that losing a few pounds will make them look and feel better. Many people are under pressure to lose weight and attempt various diets. If you truly need to lose weight, a probable diet and regular exercises are pivotal factors for the whole process. Understanding the need of many people, Kerri Ann Jennings builds up an 800 calorie diet plan with the considerable thoughts below.
1. What is an 800 calorie diet meal plan?
Millions of people have high blood sugar levels, but many don’t realize it, and this has resulted in an increase in not just type 2 diabetes but also prediabetes, the illness that predates it. Is calorie restriction a viable option? It worked for Dr. Michael Mosley, a medical journalist. Therefore, an 800 calories a day meal plan is expected to tackle these issues.
An 800 calorie meal plan constraints your calorie consumption to 800 per day. Then you go on to the 5:2 stage, where you only have to eat this many calories two days a week while eating a healthy diet the other five days.
2.7 days 800 calorie diet meal plan
Considering what we have to eat and how to follow the proper regulation in calorie measurement, we have the 800 calorie diet plan menu like below. Make sure that you are doing it right to reach the highest effectiveness through the 7 days 800 calorie diet. There are included three main meals in the program like others:
On the first day of the week, we begin the 800 calorie diet plan examples with a frugal meal in the morning.
Spiced plums for breakfast (233 cals)
- In a saucepan, halve and stone four plums. 100ml fresh orange juice, 150ml water, and 14tsp powdered cinnamon to 2x 10-12cm orange zest strip. Gently stir the ingredients together.
- Put the mixture to a low simmer, cover with a lid, and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Combine the spiced plums, 100 g full-fat Greek yogurt, and 15 g toasted flaked almonds in two dishes. This dish can be served either hot or chilled.
An 800 calorie HCG diet food list will be considered for every meal in a day, and this recipe is one of them.
Curried chicken and lentil soup (223 cals)
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, add 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped, and 1 pepper, deseeded and cut into pieces, and gently sauté for 5 minutes. Cook for a few seconds more, stirring regularly, after adding 2 tbsp curry powder.
- Add 1 x 400g chopped tomato can to the pot and bring to a boil. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently, then add 1-liter water and 1 chicken stock cube.
- Add 50g dry red split lentils to the pan after rinsing them. Bring to a boil with 225g frozen spinach. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes with 200g prepared chicken pieces. If necessary, add more water.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, and serve with lemon wedges for squeezing over.
Wondering about a shopping list for an 800 calorie diet with an affordable fund, but also obeys the restriction of an 800 to 1000 calorie diet plan, follow this veggie recipe.
Spicy bean chili (346 cals)
- In a large, deep nonstick frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons oil and gently cook 1 peeled and sliced onion for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in 1 tsp smoked paprika, 1 tsp cumin, and 1 tsp ground coriander for a few seconds.
- Season with salt and pepper and bring to a boil with 1 x 400g chopped tomatoes, 1 x 400g drained black beans, 1 x 400g drained mixed beans, 250ml vegetable stock, 1 tbsp tomato purée, and 1 tsp mixed dry herbs. Cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring regularly, with a loose lid.
- Toss with a sprinkle of Cheddar (75g total) and large spoonfuls of full-fat Greek yogurt before serving.
The total intake for today: 802 cals
On the second day of the week, we could change the taste a little bit by a different approach to 800 calorie food by these
Poached eggs with mushrooms and spinach (241 cals)
- Fill a pot halfway with water and heat to a low simmer.
- Crack two medium eggs into a cup, then gently pour one into the pan at a time. Cook for 3 minutes, or until the whites are set but the yolks are still runny, over a very low heat with the water barely boiling.
- Melt 5g butter in a medium nonstick frying pan over medium heat and stir-fry 75g tiny chestnut mushrooms for 2-3 minutes while cooking the eggs.
- Mix 50g spinach with the mushrooms and toss until barely wilted—season with a touch of black pepper and a pinch of sea salt.
- Arrange the spinach and mushrooms on a platter. Place the eggs on top after draining them with a slotted spoon. Season with extra black pepper, if desired.
The lunch follows a 7 day 800 calorie fast 800 diet with the recipe.
Frittata muffins with asparagus, peas, and mint (154 cals)
- Set the oven to 200°C/180°C fan forced/Gas 6 and grease a deep, six-hole muffin tray well. Line the pans with six about 10cm square sheets of non-stick baking paper, leaving the extra paper peeping over the sides.
- Fill a big pot halfway with water and bring to a boil. Cook for 4 minutes with 150g asparagus, trimmed and chopped into 2-3cm pieces. Cook for another minute after adding 100g frozen peas. Drain the veggies and combine them with 4 thinly sliced spring onions and 3-4 tablespoons chopped fresh mint in a large mixing dish.
- In a separate dish, whisk 6 big eggs with a fair dose of salt and pepper.
- Divide the veggies among six muffin tins and top with 65 grams of feta cheese pieces.
- Pour the egg over the veggies and bake for 20 minutes in the oven.
Spring into the evening, this morning we will have a speedy pizza. We believe that a day with fast food like pizza is totally deserved, don’t have to go too strictly on the 800 diet meal plan.
Speedy pizza (221 cals)
- Heat the grill to medium heat. Pour 12 of a 400g can of chopped tomatoes into a strainer and shake to remove any extra juice for the pizza topping.
- Add 1 tbsp tomato purée and 12 tsp dried oregano to the tomato pulp in a mixing dish—Salt & pepper to taste.
- Lightly toast 1 wholemeal pita bread, transfer to a cutting board, and cut in half horizontally with a bread knife. Separate the two pieces and set them cut side down on a baking pan.
- Spread tomato sauce over pita halves and top with 2 roasted red peppers from a jar, drained and sliced, and 2 finely sliced chestnut mushrooms. Place 35g shredded mozzarella on top, sprinkle with 1tbsp olive oil, and cook for 4-5 minutes under the grill.
The total intake for today: 616 cals
On the third day of what to eat for 800 calories a day, we will start with a unique dish to lean to a fresh day.
Pear and cinnamon porridge (100 cals)
- In a small non-stick saucepan, combine 30g jumbo oats, 12 pears, cored and diced, and 14tsp ground cinnamon. Cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring regularly, over low-medium heat with 75ml full-fat milk and 120ml water.
- To serve, pour into a deep dish and top with 5g flaked almonds.
The lunch of the mid-week in 800 calorie diet plan to lose weight we have some seafood recipe.
Salad with edamame and tuna (408 cals)
- Place 200g frozen edamame beans in a heatproof basin and cover with freshly boiled water. To defrost the beans, stir them and set them aside for 1 minute. Drain and rinse well with cold water.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the beans, 2 spring onions, trimmed and thinly sliced, 1 x 110g no-drain canned tuna, and 15g parsley. Flake the tuna with a fork. Stir the salad with 112 tablespoons cider vinegar and 3 tablespoons olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss thoroughly.
- Add 2 large handfuls of the rocket just before serving and mix lightly.
Boring with beef and seafood on diet plan 800 calories per day, all we have today
Pork with apples and shallots (300 cals)
- Preheat the oven to 240°C/gas mark 9 on the oven dial. Unroll the pork and use a sharp knife to score the meat. Make a paste with the garlic, sage, a bit of salt and pepper, and 3 tablespoons of oil, and distribute it all over the meat. Re-roll the pork and bind it tightly.
- Toss the leeks with the remaining oil in the bottom of a roasting dish, then place the pigs on top and bake for about 25 minutes, or until the skin has bubbled and crisped. Meanwhile, sauté the shallots and apple slices in butter in a frying pan.
- Reduce the temperature to 180°C/gas mark 4 in the oven. Cook for another 45 minutes to an hour, or until a meat thermometer reads 75–80°C, with the shallots and apple wedges surrounding the pork.
- Keep the pork, apples, and shallots warm by removing them from the oven. In a small saucepan, strain the pan contents, add the cider, and bring to a boil. Simmer until slightly thickened. Pork should be sliced and served with apples, shallots, and gravy.
The total intake for today: 808 cals
Are we getting through half of the example of an 800 calorie diet, so far, so good? We will take the outset of the day with a sour and sweet taste.
Yogurt with passion fruit and almonds (170 cals)
- In a dry frying pan over low heat, toast the flaked almonds for a few minutes until brown. Allow cooling after removing from the pan.
- In a mixing dish, combine the yogurt and almonds. Toss the passion fruit seeds into the yogurt after cutting it in half.
Keep track of the free 800 calorie diet plan by vegetable culinary.
Beetroot, apple, and cannellini bean soup (200 cals)
- In a big saucepan, heat the oil, then add the cumin seeds and onions and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes. Replace the lid and simmer for another 10 minutes after adding the grated beets and apple. Pour in the stock, raise the heat, add the star anise, and season generously with salt and black pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce to low heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove the soup from the heat, discard the star anise, and puree it in a blender until smooth. Return the pan to the stove, add the beans, and cook for 20 minutes. Serve with a dollop of Greek yogurt and a sprinkling of chopped chives on top.
Worry about the meal in the evening. Let’s take the reference low-calorie diet plan 800.
Grilled chicken with white bean mash (440 cals)
- Season the chicken breasts with a bit of salt and lots of black pepper after drizzling a little olive oil over them. Cook the chicken breasts for 10 minutes on a griddle pan, rotating often.
- Also, in a saucepan, heat the remaining oil and add the shallots. Simmer for 5 minutes on low heat, then add the garlic and cook for an additional 2 minutes, or until tender. To loosen the cannellini beans, add a little stock or water to the pan and mash them roughly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
The total intake for today: 810 cals
Close to the final day of 7 days 800 calorie fast 800 diets, curious about what we begin for today, what we begin is simple and healthy for a fast day.
Breakfast today is pretty simple, but they still hold a good section for calorie constraint.
Mix 2 boiled egg whites + 1 cup milk +Ripe papaya (100 cals)
Ketto Pizza (345 cals)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6 (200°C/400°F/gas mark 6). Greaseproof paper should be used to line two baking pans.
- Bake the pumpkin slices for 15-20 minutes, or until they are cooked through.
- Place the cauliflower in a food processor and pulse until it resembles breadcrumbs while the pumpkin bakes.
- Pour into a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 5 minutes, or until softened (or steam).
- Place in a clean tea cloth and set aside for a few minutes to cool. When the tea towel is cold enough to handle, scrunch it up and press out as much liquid as possible (this will keep your base from becoming soggy).
- Return the cauliflower to the mixing bowl, along with the ground almonds, egg, and oregano. Season to taste.
- Place the cauliflower mixture on the other prepared baking sheet and flatten it into a 10-15cm circle with a little higher rim for each serving, using your hands.
Chicken and Avocado Salad (300 cals)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/200°C/350°F/Gas mark 4 (fan-forced).
- Wrap the chicken with prosciutto and lay it on a baking dish coated with parchment paper. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Before slicing, remove the cake from the oven and allow it cool for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, toss your salad with sliced chicken, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar.
The total intake for today: 745 cals
On Saturday, with a playful atmosphere, if you are still here, congratulation!! You are close to the trophy of a low-calorie diet plan 800. However, on Saturday, the meal begins with
Healthy Vanilla Pancakes (200 cals)
- Place the plums and frozen blueberries in a small saucepan and gradually simmer over low heat.
- Combine the almond meal and vanilla shakes powder in a mixing bowl, then whisk in the egg and milk to make the batter – there should be no lumps; if the mixture is too thick, add a splash of water.
- Pour a portion of the batter into a nonstick frypan over medium-low heat (should make 4 pancakes in total). The top of the pancake should start to form bubbles and dry after about 1-2 minutes; turn and cook for another minute.
- Depending on your frypan, a splash of oil may be required to keep the pancakes from sticking. Serve between two plates with a spoonful of yogurt and stewed plums on top.
Cajun Salmon (379 cals)
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the paprika, garlic and onion powder, oregano, and cayenne pepper (if using).
- Place the salmon fillet in the spice mixture and push down to evenly cover each side.
- Drizzle olive oil into a char grill/fry pan set over medium heat.
- Cook the salmon for 3-4 minutes on each side in a hot pan, or until slightly browned on the exterior and still pink in the middle.
Green Smoothie Bowl (200 cals)
- Blend the shakes powder with the water, ice, spinach, and half of the apple in a blender until smooth. Pour into a bowl and set aside for 5-10 minutes to thicken.
- Slice (or spiralize) the remaining apple and scatter the pepitas on top (pumpkin seeds).
The total intake for today: 729 cals
On the final day of the shopping list for 800 calorie diet, we specialize in veggies again. We now end the 800 calorie diet menu for 7 days.
Baked Aubergine with Miso, High in Fiber( 332 cals )
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/200°C/350°F/Gas mark 4 (fan-forced).
- Deeply slice the aubergine flesh in a criss-cross pattern, lay on a prepared baking pan, and brush the open side with oil – bake for 30 minutes, or until gently browned.
- While the aubergine is baking, make a paste with the tamari, miso, ginger, and chili flakes.
- Remove the roasted aubergine from the oven and coat it with the miso mixture before scattering the peanuts and spring onions on top. Return the dish to the oven for 8-10 minutes, or until the peanuts are browning and the edamame is heated.
- Serve with a sprinkling of fresh red chili on top.
This is what sweet lover is going to give a rate. Nevertheless, still keep it healthy.
Chocolate Smoothie Bowl, Perfect for Fasting (300 cals)
- Blend the shakes powder with the water and ice in a blender until smooth; pour into a bowl and leave aside for 5-10 minutes.
- On top, scatter fresh berries, coconut, and pepitas/pumpkin seeds.
Mediterranean Mozzarella Chicken (200 cals)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/200°C/400°F/Gas mark 6 (fan-forced).
- In a frying pan, heat the oil. Cook for 5 minutes, or until the onion softens, after adding the onion and garlic.
- Bring the stock, diced tomatoes, and basil leaves to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and cook, stirring regularly, for 10-15 minutes with the lid off. The sauce needs to thicken (it may need longer if made in bigger batches).
- In the meantime, lightly pound the chicken breast to maximize its surface area and place it in an oven-safe dish. Cover the chicken with the pan
sauce and top with shredded mozzarella to finish.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for about 20 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked and the cheese has melted.
The total intake for today: 832 cals
3. Is The 800 Calorie Diet Safe?
Absolutely, a low-calorie diet is completely safe. However, if you overuse or abuse it, it has the potential to go wrong.
To maintain their weight and physiological processes, women require 2000 calories each day. Women should consume just approximately 1500 (or less) calories each day to reduce weight. Going on a supervised VLCD is a wise decision if you are overweight or obese, which can lead to life-threatening and severe conditions.
What if you don’t have obesity, diabetes, or hypertension but wish to shed a few pounds with this diet? You should be aware that the 800-calorie diet is NOT for anyone looking to drop a few pounds. Instead, try intermittent fasting or a diet plan of 1200-calories!
If you’re on an 800-calorie diet to lose weight or enhance your health, here are some things to keep in mind.