Everyone wants to own a slim and attractive body to confidently step out. But it’s not an easy thing for everyone that requires you to have persistence. Every day you will have to have a reasonable diet and exercise regularly. Kerri Ann Jennings will help you get information related to the 80 day obsession meal plan for weight loss.
Overview about 80 Day Obsession?
The 80 Day Obsession can be understood as a home workout program, not alone, but also with the support of famous fitness trainer Autumn Calabrese. Previously, Autumn offered a 21-day changeover, a harsh 21-day fix, and Master’s Hammer & Chisel.
The 80 Day Obsession will also feature 80 different workout videos, made available exclusively on Beachbody On Demand. These workouts combined with timed nutrition, Shakeology and Beachbody Performance Line, can give you amazing results in just one workout.
How does it work?
Each container provided will be used to measure a specific food group. The goal is to help you manage portions that are appropriate for your individual calorie range. Instead of counting macros or weighing your food intake like before, servings will help you continue a healthy eating lifestyle by letting you know the recommended amount of food for each.
Unlike how 21 Day Fix works, Autumn chose to use a timed nutritional eating plan to take the 80 day obsession meal plan to the next level. She’ll also provide you with the best tank combinations to ensure you’re getting the right fuel and nutrition to really maximize the effectiveness of your workout.
Benefits of an 80 Day Obsession
While research on the 80 day obsession meal plan is lacking, one would think that this program can help people lose weight sustainably without regaining it if followed correctly.
Can help you lose weight
In the given step two of the 80 Days Obsessed getting started guide, you’ll be tasked with calculating your calorie goal using a simplified formula. This calorie target leaves people with an estimated 750-calorie-per-day deficit after calculating calories burned from daily exercise.
A daily 500–750 calorie deficit is enough for most people who want to lose 1–1.5 pounds (0.45–0.68 kg) in the course of each week. However, as research shows, you can’t expect to lose that much weight weekly, that’s because weight loss will slow down over time due to changes in your metabolism. when not adapted.
While exercise can help with weight loss, creating a calorie deficit through your diet is much more effective and sustainable. However, there is no method that can sustain long-term weight loss without exercise.
No food group restrictions
Most weight loss programs differentiate themselves from the rest by reducing single nutrients or entire food groups. However, in the absence of food allergies or intolerances or religious, cultural or personal preferences, there is no evidence-based reason to eliminate entire food groups for the purpose of weight loss. or improve your health
When doing the 80 Day Obsession you won’t need to restrict any food groups, but instead choose to limit how much you can eat from each food group based on your calorie target range. . You’ll be more likely to meet your daily vitamin and mineral needs by including all the food groups in your low-calorie diet each day. Thus, it is possible to lose weight effectively without having to worry about lack of nutrients.
Quick and convenient workout
The 80 Days of Obsession workouts last an average of just 45-60 minutes, allowing you to get a quick workout in no time. Because you do the exercises in the comfort of your own home. Besides that, it also eliminates a lot of time driving to and from the gym. If you’re pressed for time, the program also offers shorter workouts of about 30 minutes.
The 80-day obsession offers people an incentive to monitor their weight, food intake, and exercise routine. These self-monitoring techniques have been shown to not only help with weight loss, but also to help reduce weight gain over time. By tracking your weight, food intake, and training, you better understand how your behavior is bringing you closer or further away from your goals, allowing you to make adjustments as needed.
Downsides of an 80 Day Obsession
The 80 Day Obsession has its benefits, but there are also downsides in the process that everyone will have to face.
Not for beginners
According to the website Beachbody On Demand, 80 Day Obsession is designed for intermediate to advanced fitness levels. As such, you should exercise regularly before trying the program. Otherwise, it will take a lot of effort and not get the desired result.
Can be rigid
During 80 Day Obsession, you are given instructions on what to eat, how much to eat, and when to eat. While some may like this rigidity, others may find the program difficult to fit into their work or lifestyle.
An easy-to-understand example would be carrying a pre-packaged, color-coded food container to work or travel. There’s nothing wrong with doing so, but if you can’t find yourself following the rigor of your 80-day plan, it may not be right for you.
May not work for you
Autumn Calabrese, author of 80 Days Obsession, bases the show’s meal plan on how she eats. The way Calabrese eats may suit her lifestyle and preferences, but it may not be right for you. Some people may benefit from a more personalized approach to their nutrition and fitness goals than what is right for others.
Remember, a diet or eating plan is only as good as you can afford to stick to it long term. In addition, you should also note that the duration of this program to perform is 80 days. To maintain your results from the program, you must have a plan after completing it regarding your diet and exercise routine.
Additional ads and separate devices
The program encourages participants to purchase Beachbody-branded devices and supplements through their website. Although this method is not common to many exercise and weight loss programs, some people may view it with skepticism.
Read more: Lose 30 pounds in 30 days diet plan
Sample 80-day obsession meal plan
As for the meals given for the Plan, we can see that making lists for each meal combo is easiest so everyone can choose what I want to eat each day. Here are some meal options that you can refer to.
Meal Option 1 (Can be exchanged for pre-workout meal)
Purple, Red, Teaspoon
- 2 boiled eggs combined with apples, peanut butter
- Greek yogurt served with 1/2 banana, peanut butter
- Greek yogurt combined with mixed berries, vanilla extract, and cinnamon are stirred well. The PB warms up and gives it a drizzle above.
- Shakeology, berries with peanut butter
- Chocolate shake mixed with 1/2 banana and PB (Reese’s shake!)
- Combine 2 Eggs with Cinnamon Baked Apples, PB
- Cheese, berries, PB
- Peanut butter
- Buffalo sauce on a stack of egg muffins
- Egg muffins with vegetables
Meal option 2
- Tomato, cucumber, cheese, feta
- Carrots and hummus
- Chili and hummus
- Celery and hummus, can make all day meal
- Grilled Brussels sprouts sprinkled with shredded parmesan
- Steamed broccoli and melted shredded cheese on top
- Grilled sliced chili and cheese
- Mixed spinach salad with Feta and lime juice
- Spinach salad with avocado and lime juice
- Sliced vegetables (chili, cucumber, etc.) and a side of almonds
- Cucumber, tomato, onion salad soaked in vinegar, almonds
- Cashews and celery
- Almonds and Celery
- Avocado and tomato salad with salt and pepper – stir and eat!
- Diced tomatoes and cucumbers topped with pecans or chopped almonds
- Caprese Salad: Add tomatoes, fresh basil with mozzarella or goat cheese, small with balsamic vinegar
- Large mushrooms stuffed with mashed avocado and garlic lemonade
- Peppers stuffed with guacamole (butter, lime juice, garlic powder, S&P)
- Tomato and radish, lemon juice, dill, topped with feta or goat cheese
- Mix cauliflower rice and cheddar cheese in a bowl and serve while still hot.
Meal pre and post workout
Green, red, yellow, teaspoon (if you’re not taking a supplement, add purple to your post-workout meal)
- 2 eggs, sauteed garlic spinach, toast and PB
- Egg muffins with chopped vegetables inside, toast, PB
- Sliced chili, 2 boiled eggs, toast, PB
- Sliced tomato, 2 eggs, sweet potato (diced and sautéed or grilled) PB
- PB mixed oats, turkey sausage or turkey bacon, sliced bell pepper
- Pumpkin Spice Shakeology: Mix with spinach and peanut butter, add a little caramel extract for extra flavor
- Dry toast
- Burgers on a lettuce layer with sliced tomatoes and onions topped with paprika, fried sweet potatoes. Add a teaspoon of cooking oil. And if you need more fruit, try some diced watermelon topped with basil or mint and drizzle with balsamic vinegar for a treat.
- Classic slow-cooked chili on a baked potato with a small salad
- Fixate Sloppy Joes
- The 80-day meal plan obsess over slow-cooked buffalo meat wrapped in chicken lettuce with shredded carrots
- Shredded Chicken Salad
Meal Option 3
Green, red, orange
- Pan-fried chicken with grilled vegetables (broccoli, carrots, onions, etc.), olive oil to spread over vegetables before roasting or grilling.
- Salad with 2 boiled eggs, sauce
- Grilled salmon, mixed vegetables, salad dressing
- Roast beef with spaghetti squash or zoodles, diced tomatoes, olives
- Salad with greens, grilled chicken, tomatoes, onions, 1/2 can of dressing and 1/2 can of sunflower seeds for crunch!
- Spinach salad with sautéed shrimp, olives and lemon herb sauce, no oil.
- Stir-fried Broccoli Chicken with Asian Fixate Sauce
- Burger served on portobello mushrooms and greens with sauce on top
- Spiral cucumber with grilled chicken and sauce
- Baby green vegetables with shredded carrots and chicken, green beans and garlic, EVOO sauce
- Salad rolls with shredded chicken or steak and topped with salad dressing
Long-term weight loss is not easy, but if you persevere, you will surely achieve the desired results. Should apply the right plan given, should not leave unfinished or perform in the wrong way, otherwise it will affect the final result. Make sure you check back on your meal plan often for new meal ideas. The 80 day obsession meal plan will surely bring you the most suitable nutritional meals and exercise regimen.