Calories are a source of energy provided to maintain our body’s activities. When too many calories are consumed, the body will retain excess calories. That is also the reason fat increases, weight and risk of disease also increase. With this problem, many people have sought to come up with an 1100 calorie meal plan to lose weight. At the same time, this meal will also help you get better health. Kerri Ann Jennings will help you get the most useful information through the article below.
Is Eating 1100 Calories A Day Safe?
In fact, the 1100 calorie meal plan is very difficult for those who are just starting out on the diet. Because normally the body needs to eat a lot of calories to grow healthy and depending on a person’s age, sex, height, weight, activity level, calorie needs are different (according to the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2015-2020). If you are eating a normal diet and have to reduce it to 1100 calories, it will be extremely difficult.
As such, you will face the problem of hunger in the long run. If this condition lasts for a long time, the body will be very exhausted and can’t stand it. So you will have to eat again and the weight will increase significantly. The weight loss diet plan will fail and vice versa, the weight will increase.
Thereby, it can be seen that the 1100 calorie diet plan is not safe. Although it is possible to lose weight immediately, it is not long-term. After only a few days, your body will need to replenish nutrients, so you will eat more. This will not keep the weight you lose but will increase it.
This diet is even more unsafe for some of the following subjects:
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- People with an eating disorder
- Women in the process of menstrual irregularity because of unhealthy diet
- People under the age of 18 are in the process of developing
According to the above information, everyone must be worried. Because eating according to that diet will not be enough nutrients. However, if you have a reasonable and scientific eating plan, you will lose weight effectively and still have enough nutrients to feed your body. Therefore, it is extremely necessary to learn about the scientific 1100 calorie meal plan.
1100 calorie diet sample plan for 3 days
To both lose weight and eat enough nutrients to nourish your body, you need a specific 1,100 calorie meal plan. Below will be an 1100 calorie diet sample plan for 3 days you can refer to. Following this menu will help you achieve the desired results.
Meal Plan Day 1
- Light breakfast can combine cereals with fruits.
- You can use 4 tablespoons of cereal mixed with unsweetened milk.
- Combine with 1 large apple
- Eat 20g more peanut butter to get enough nutrients.
Lunch can be eaten a little more than dinner. But also should not eat too much fat, but should eat light snacks.
- Choose avocado cheese, cucumber, tomato to make the salad
- Finely chop 50g/2oz of cheese onto a plate. Using 1 thinly sliced tomato, sliced cucumber slices like tomatoes. Then cut half an avocado into small slices. You can combine this frugal salad with a 5cm/2in a piece of French bread for a light lunch.
For dinner, to have a light meal that is full of nutrients, we should eat roast pork.
- Choose lean pork, do not choose fatty ones because we are on a diet, so limiting eating fat will be a lot of calories.
- Slice the pork with 2 thin slices, do not overdo it. Combine with 2 medium baked potatoes, not too large.
- For complete nutrition, add 2 tablespoons of available apple sauce.
- You can also incorporate more vegetables and fat-free gravy bought at the supermarket. So you can complete your dinner without fear of fat, effectively supporting weight loss.
After dinner, if you still feel hungry, you can choose more fish cakes.
- First, slice a sweet potato to taste, put it in the pan and season with spices until it’s just cooked soft.
- Put a fish cake in the oven, add a few small tomatoes. Next, bake until the fish cakes are cooked.
- Finally, you can take out the grilled fish cakes with spiced sweet potatoes for a snack.
Meal Plan Day 2
- Choose a serving with 2 omelets
- 1 small boiled sweet potato
- 1 cup of green tea after breakfast
- Cook 1 bowl of corn soup for lunch
- Add 150g boiled chicken breast, 1 plate of boiled cabbage
- 1 bowl of kimchi seaweed soup with 50g beef
- 1 jar of unsweetened milk after dinner
1 glass of unsweetened fresh milk or 1 apple
Meal Plan Day 3
- 1 bowl of oatmeal mixed with Greek yogurt
- 1 plate of lettuce, tomato and shredded chicken
- 1/2 sweet corn
- 100g chicken breast with purple cabbage salad
- 1 glass of tomato-cucumber juice
- 1 bowl of chicken breast porridge, 1 glass of cinnamon apple juice
- 1 plate of lettuce, tomato, lettuce salad with 50g beef and roasted sesame sauce
- 1 boiled egg
- 1 cup fresh milk or unsweetened yogurt
An 1100 calorie meal plan with a menu for 3 days will help you have a very scientific diet. Accordingly, when applying the above menus, you will be able to effectively lose weight without being hungry after each meal. Just apply the right amount as shared above you will get the best meal. These menus both provide adequate nutrition for the body and help you no longer worry about weight problems.
Hopefully, what Kerri Ann Jennings shared above will help people get the necessary knowledge. Thereby, women will have a slimmer and more confident body.
This article is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional advice or help and should not be relied on to make decisions of any kind. A licensed physician should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any medical conditions. Any action you take upon the information presented in this article is strictly at your own risk and responsibility.